• Space for the vehicle
and separate parts
• Use the whole booth OR
choose the vehicle end or
the parts end
• Dual Parts Doors allow for
easy access into the booth
- Solid Built
- Excellent Air Flow
- Superior Lighting
- Easy & Economical to Operate
- Powder Coated White
- Waterborne controls
This UniCure Downdraft
• All Necessary Fasteners and
• 18 - 4 Tube Florescent Light Fixtures
• Tri-Fold Product Doors with Windows
• 1 Personnel Door with Window
• 4 - 24” Exhaust Fans with Motors
• 2 Extra Sections of Exhaust Duct
• 4 Exhaust Duct with Clean-Out
• 4 Automatic Exhaust Air Ventilators
• All Necessary Filters
- The spraybooth construction and exhaust air flow velocities are designed to meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel powder coated white inside and out, with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface.
- The doors are built with two inch by two inch square tube frames for heavy duty service, and have a lip air seal. One 36" × 84" personnel access door is standard. The door can be located on either side to meet user requirements.
- Booth requires electrical connections to the fan and light fixtures, mechanical duct system connections for air discharge to the outside, and hardware for anchoring the booth to the floor.
- Caulking, seals, fasteners, and all necessary hardware for the complete mechanical installation are furnished with all units.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.