• Solid Built
• Excellent Air Flow
• Superior Lighting
• Easy & Economical to Operate
• Priced Right
• Looks Great-Powder Coated White
• Windows in Doors
• Easily Up-Gradable to a Paint & Curing System
Let us be of service to you!
This UniCure Downdraft Comes Complete With:
- All Galvanized Steel Construction Panels
- Porcelain Like Powder Coated White Finish
- All Necessary Fasteners and Sealing Materials
- 2 Solid Product Doors with Windows
- 1 Personnel Door with Window and Hardware
- 12 -4 Tube Fluorescent Light Fixtures
- 2-24" Exhaust Fans with Motors
- 2 Extra Sections of Exhaust Duct
- 2 Exhaust Duct with Clean-Out Door
- 2 Automatic Exhaust Air Ventilators
- All necessary Filters
- Standard Inside Height 8’-0”
- Optional Inside Height 9’-0” or 10’-0”All Necessary Galvanized Steel Construction Panels
- Air Safety Interlock Valve
- Air Flow Switch
- 2-Visual Manometer/Draft Gauges
Outside Dimensions Inside Dimensions
Length 24’-6” Height 8’-0”
Width 16’-4” Door Height 7’-10”
Height 10’-4” Door Width 8’-8”
1) The spraybooth construction and exhaust air flow velocities are designed to meet or exceed SHA standards.
2) Standard safety equipment includes door interlock micro switches and an air safety valve for air interlock control.
3) This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel, with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface. Booth is Powder Coated white inside & outside.
4) The doors are built with two inch by two inch square tube frames with windows, and have a lip air seal. One 36" x 80" personnel access door is standard. The door can be located on either side to meet user requirements.
5) Standard exhaust system is furnished with open type motors.
6) Exhaust units and motors supplied are based on the booth installed with a maximum of 25' straight exhaust ducting. When additional ducting or elbows are used, a higher output fan and larger motor might be required. If so, consult your factory representative.
7) Dry filter booths are furnished with one set of pre-filters, ceiling filters and exhaust filters. The filters have a Class II listing by Underwriters Laboratories, and are Factory Mutual approved.
8) Two draft gauges are furnished to indicate when the intake and exhaust filters need changing.
9) All light fixtures are 48" fluorescent 2 tube, 110 volt, 40 watt, UL approved, with wire safety glass. Optional light fixtures are available to meet Class I, Division II, and Class I, Division I hazardous area requirements. Light tubes are not furnished with the fixtures.
10) Booths require electrical connections to the fan and light fixtures, and also mechanical duct system connections for air discharge to the outside, and hardware for anchoring the booth to the floor. Motor starters and start/stop stations are not included as standard equipment, but are available as options.
11) Caulking and caulking guns, foam rubber tape for door and light fixture air seals, fasteners, and all necessary hardware for complete mechanical installation are furnished with all units.
12) Specifications subject to change without notice.