UniCure's top line Crossdraft Spraybooth. No filters in doors to shake dirt loose when doors are open or closed. The Model UE2489CD is constructed of interlocking panels that are pre-fabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel, unpainted (optional power coating).
We supply most all parts to build the booth complete and ready for use, except electrical wiring, fire protection, and roof flange.
This UniCure Downdraft Comes Complete With:
- All Necessary Galvanized Steel Construction Panels
- All Necessary Fasteners and Sealing Materials
- (2) Solid Product Doors with Hardware
- (1) Personnel Door with Window and Hardware
- (12) 48" 4 Tube Flourescent Light Fixtures
- (1) 30" Exhaust Fan with 2 H.P. Motor
- (2) Extra Sections of Exhaust Duct
- (1) Exhaust Duct with Cleanout Door
- (1) Automatic Exhaust Ventilator
- All Intake Filters
- All Exhaust Filters
- ETL Approved Models Available
- Air Safety Interlock Valve
- Interlock Exhaust Air Safety Switch
- Visual Manometer/Draft Gauge
|Outside Dimensions || ||Inside Dimensions |
|Length ||24' - 6"/27' - 6" || ||Height ||8' - 0" |
|Width ||14' - 0" || ||Door Height ||7' - 10" |
|Height ||8' - 3" || ||Door Width ||8' - 8"|
- The spraybooth construction and exhaust air flow velocities are designed to meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- Standard safety equipment includes interlock exhaust air saftey switch and a compressed air safety valve for air interlock control.
- This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel (powder coating optional), with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface.
- The doors are built with two inch by two inch square tube frames for heavy duty service, and have a lip air seal. One 36" × 84" personnel access door is standard. The door can be located on either side to meet user requirements.
- Standard exhaust system is funished with a 30" diameter fan and open type motor.
- Exhaust units and motors supplied are based on the booth installed with a maximum of 25' straight exhaust ducting. When additional ducting or elbows are used, a higher output fan and larger motor might be required. If so, consult your factory representative.
- Dry filter booths are furnished with one set of 20" x 20" x 1" tacky intake filters and one set of 20" x 20" x 2" spun glass exhaust filters. The filters have a Class II listing by Underwriters Laboratories, and are Factory Mutual approved.
- A draft gauge is furnished to indicate when the exhaust filters need changing.
- All light fixtures are 48" fluorescent 4 tube, 110 volt, 40 watt, UL approved, Class I, Division II. Optional light fixtures are available to meet Class I, Division II, and Class I, Division I hazardous area requirements. Light tubes are furnished with the fixtures.
- Booth requires electrical connections to the fan and light fixtures, and also mechanical duct system connections for air discharge to the outside, and hardware for anchoring the booth to the floor. Motor starters and start/stop stations are included as standard equipment.
- Caulking, seals, fasteners, and all necessary hardware for the complete mechanical installation are furnished with all units.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.