UniCure's "Priced Right" Double Filtered Semi-Downdraft Spraybooth/Oven Combination.
This UniCure Spraybooth Comes Complete With:
- UniCure Heated Air Makeup System, direct fired*
- UniCure Complete Control Panel
- (1) Personnel Door with Window
- Galvanized Contruction 18 Gauge Steel
- Ceiling Height 9' Inside (optional 10' height)
- Doors built with 2" sq. Tube Frames, Double Lined & Braced
- 30" Two Speed Exhaust Fan (or optional balanced control system)
- All Necessary Hardware, Fasteners, & Sealing Materials
- 12, 4 Tube 48" Light Fixtures
- Micro Filtering Ceiling
- Exhaust Duct with Clean-out Door
- 2 Extra Sections of Ductwork
- Automatic Exhaust Stackhead
- Prefilters, Intake Filters & Exhaust Filters
- Air Safety Interlock Valve
- Interlock Switches for Doors
- Magnehelic Gauge
|Outside Dimensions || ||Inside Dimensions |
|Length ||24'-6"/27'-6" || ||Height ||9' - 0" |
|Width ||14' - 0" || ||Door Height ||8' - 10" |
|Height ||11' - 4" || ||Door Width ||8' - 2"|
- Heated Air Makeup can be mounted on either side, rear or ceiling.
- The Spraybooth construction and exhaust air flow velocities are designed to meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- Standard safety equipment includes exhaust air safety switch and an air safety valve for air interlock control.
- This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel powder coated white, with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface.
- The doors are built with two inch square tube frames double walled and have a lip air seal. One 36" × 80" personnel access door with window is standard. The door can be located on either side to meet user requirements.
- Standard exhaust system is furnished with a 30" diameter fan and open type, 2 speed motor.
- Exhaust units and motors supplied are based on the booth installed with a maximum of 25' straight exhaust ducting. When additional ducting or elbows are used, a higher output fan and larger motor might be required. If so, consult your factory representative.
- Dry filter booths are furnished with one set of pre-filters, ceiling filters and exhaust filters. The filters have a Class II listing by Underwriters Laboratories and are Factory Mutual approved.
- A magnehelic gauge is furnished to indicate when the exhaust filters need changing.
- All light fixtures are 48" fluorescent 4 tube, 110 volt, 40 watt, UL approved with clear tempered glass. Optional light fixtures are available to meet Class I. Division II, and Class I, Division I hazardous area requirements. Light tubes are furnished with the fixtures.
- Booths require electrical connections to the fan and light fixtures, and also mechanical duct system connections for air discharge to the outside, and hardware for anchoring the booth to the floor. Motor starters and control panel are included as standard equipment.
- Caulking, rubber gasket for doors, air seals, fasteners, and all necessary hardware for complete mechanical installation are furnished with all units.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.