The UniCure Model 1003 is constructed of interlocking panels that are prefabricated from 18 gauge galvanized steel, powder coated white. This Downdraft Spraybooth is designed to be installed over your floor pit. Offers excellent air flow and lighting with state-of-the-art heater and control system.
This is UniCure's "Priced Right" Downdraft Spraybooth/Oven Combination. We have reduced the price but not the quality.
Spray Cycle100% Fresh Air
UniCure 1003's painting cycle provides you with the system and control for today's finishes.
Pressure in the Booth is maintained easily with the balance control system.
Curing Cycle100% Fresh Air
UniCure 1003 will give you the control curing that is required by the paint manufacturers for their different types of paints.
A faster Curing cycle means more cars can be painted in a given amount of time correctly.
This UniCure Spraybooth Comes Complete With:
- Heated Air Makeup System
- Complete Control Panel w/Balance Control System
- Powder Coated White (Inside & Outside)
- Doors Built w/2' SQ. Tube Frames, Double Lined & Braced w/Windows
- (1) Personnel Door with Window
- Side and Ceiling Lighting/13-4 Tube Fixtures
- Micro Filtering Ceiling w/Swing Down Doors
- Air Safety Interlock Valve
- Interlock Switches for Doors
- Magnehelic Gauge
|Outside Dimensions || ||Inside Dimensions |
|Length ||24' 6" || ||Length ||24' 0" |
|Width ||14' 0" || ||Door Width ||9' 4" |
|Height ||11' 4" || ||Height ||9' 0" |
| || || ||Door Height ||8' 10"|